SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

what I saw at the doctor's office today!

So we both had to see the doctor today for our checkups. We were standing at the window giving all our info and cards to the receptionist when this lady walks in, I did not look just saw that someone came in. Suddenly my husband was attached to my side, I kept shoving him over and zoom back he came. I thought what the heck!
So we finish and go sit down and the other lady goes up to the window and I still have not looked up. By now my husband is about frantic and is poking me. I said what and he said shhhhh look. So finally I look!
This woman, very nice looking in great shape, has on a nice short black jacket, some black and gold pumps with about 7" spike heels, and ok now get ready! PANTYHOSE!!! yep she forgot her pants or skirt or what ever the heck was supposed to go over them I guess. They had the panty part in solid black then the sheer part with a line down the middle of the back of the leg, then the hooker shoes.
I swear I thought real seriously about pulling out my phone and getting a picture of this because I know how hard this is to believe because I was there and I still have a problem believing it. But I knew my luck the darn flash would go off and she would turn around and I would see the front of the pantyhose and she would come stab me in the eye with that shoe. But I nearly risked all that to get a picture of this.
My husband and I just could not believe it. We were actually speechless.
Now the girl at the window had no idea because all she could see was the cute black jacket and all her jewelry, she had a lot of jewelry on too.
Then we go in and both our blood pressures are high!! How do you explain that!
YO you had a woman in Pantyhose in the waiting room people!
I SWEAR TO GOD! Better than any of the walmart people pics.

Comments (27)