SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donna_oh

MIA--Velleen

donna_oh
13 years ago

I haven't heard from her since June--Her e-mails aren't going thru--Her phone isn't working--I tried calling her son (hope I have the right number) & his ans machine can't take anymore messages!

Velleen had told me that she can't see well enough to ck KT or her mail & Vince would read it to her--also know that Vince wasn't doing too good--

I'm going to send her a note by real mail & see if anyone will respond--

I'm putting her & Vince in my prayers that they're OK!

Donna (^_^)

Comments (5)

• Kathsgrdn
    13 years ago

I've been thinking about her often now too. I hope they are doing ok.

• gadgets
    13 years ago

I've been thinking about her ever since her birthday posts. I hope and pray that all is well with the two of them. Hopefully, you will get an answer soon to share with us, Donna.

Shirley

• tami_ohio
    13 years ago

Keeping Velleen and Vince in prayer. I was just thinking about them too.

• pattico_gw
    13 years ago

One thought...I wonder if she or her family know how to get the font in extra large size..?

And if that won't work...we should all send her card and print really big. I used to write letters to Dennys grandmother in great big print...she loved it and always looked forward to my letters because she said they were the only ones she could read.

I think I'll check through my stash of cards and see if I can find a pretty one for her. Must be lonely after having all of us to talk to all the time...

patti

• heather_on
    13 years ago

Keeping them in my thoughts too. If anyone is able to get through, please let us know how they are doing.