SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
firemanswife_gw

Hello,,,,

firemanswife
13 years ago

Good morning,

Sorry it has taken me so long to post...I have been busy with Tanna's birthday party and the little bug is SO excited about schools she's driving us nuts. Her teacher has been having her help set up the class room to get her used to being away from me. The first couple of days I had to sit there while she helped now she's prefectly fine without me there.

As far as Megan goes we ended up back in court. We were able to put a no contact order against her, her new hubby and her mother for a year. If they break the contact order they can go to jail. Things have been really quiet as far as they are concerned.

The adoption went through and everything is now legal and FINAL!

Trace and Tayler are wonderful. No issues with them. I think it's going to be difficult for Trace when Tanna goes to school. The other day Tanna was helping her teacher and Trace was looking under beds, looking all over and I asked her what she was looking for and she held up her hand and said "where's Tanna?" She's adorable.

DH and I went on a date night Friday night...the girls stayed with his parents and had a blast. It was strange to leave them but wonderful because we needed a break.

We took the girls out of town school shopping to get odds and ends. It's nice having three girls because of the hand me downs. The clothes we first bought them no longer fit and now Trace is wearing Tanna's clothes and Tayler is wearing Traces. Tanna is so excited to have all her school clothes and shoes. Everything is washed and hanging up in her closet.

Her birthday was a blast. We made a cake together and she got to invite kids from her class over. We played games and had cake and ice cream. She was so excited to her presents from her friends. The next day I had her sit and write (color) thank you cards and we walked to the mail so she could send them off.

Things are going great...just crazy busy.

Comments (36)