• Linda Wayman
    15 years ago

So far, so good. How are you?
    I hope this day finds you good too.

How's that for bad poetry??? LOL!!!!!

Linda

• wildchild
    15 years ago

I'm good. I had a great time Sunday at the horse races. The track had it's last ever day of racing as it will soon become another developer's condo nightmare :-(. I picked not one but two correct horses in the final race, one to win and one to show. I'm still on a natural high from that.I later found a real beef real hand dipped corndog at the fair. I met someone I was hoping (but with reservations) to meet one day and it turned out well. My washer is working again and I can do laundry. I have Diet Pepsi in the house. So yep. I'm good.

• Related Discussions

Monday's question, where is Sandy?

Q

Comments (7)
    Sorry, I am among the living....we spent the night in Des Moines as Kalie and Mike were flying out to Tortola (British Virgin Islands) this morning at 6:00 AM! We were up at 3:00...and I think I got about 2 hours of sleep. We got back to our house at 7:00 and we went and took naps...just crawled out now! I'll post a QOTD in just a minute!
    ...See More

Monday's Question..............

Q

Comments (22)
    Both. I enjoy the hype during the game but don't necessarily watch all the hours and hours of pregame stuff. I do enjoy most of the commercials because they show a lot of creativity. For years we couldn't get the ads, only local ads by a car dealership that recently went into receivership - I think DH put a curse on them! But now we get the ads through the digital feed from Detroit.
    ...See More

Q

Comments (18)
    Eating lunch with my special needs sister at the Home. And listening to her tell everyone at the table what all was in her Easter 'bag'......(this bunny has learned it's easier than a basket). When we buy her clothes for her birthday and Christmas, we prewash so she can wear right away. The Easter Bunny and Santa doesn't do that, so her clothes were in their Blair pkgs. She was so excited to tell me that the Easter Bunny brought her BRAND NEW clothes. Hmmm, wonder if she thinks the others are hand me downs! lol Shirley
    ...See More

Q

Comments (30)
    Honestly, kermudgeon, I cannot wrap my brain around that idea I don't know what to say..the best answer would be that i've never looked at housework as a chore..I don't see it as something that has to be done but something I want done...hey, nobody ever said I was normal :)
    ...See More
  • maryanntx
    15 years ago

I'm good too. We got a wonderful rain yesterday just minutes after Jammer finished mowing the lawn. Perfect timing. We have more rain in the forecast for today and highs in the upper 80's! It going to be a beautiful day!

• OklaMoni
    15 years ago

I am good, but about to visit a friends wife, who has kidney stone problems.

Somewhat bummed out, that I can't do it on the bike, cause there is this BIG green monster on the radar screen, that is inching closer and closer to me.

I guess, I shall be happy it is about to rain. :)

Moni

• grammahony
    15 years ago

I good too. A little stiff from some dirt moving I did at the cabin/river. I got my septic tank sealed up and covered. I moved some of the extra dirt to a low spot in front of the trailer.
    We had a good family reunion on Saturday, and DD and her family went back to California yesterday. They'll be home for Christmas this year.
    Today is DGS Nathan's 16th birthday. So he'll be going in for his license.
    So all is great.
    Leslie

• bigack
    15 years ago

I'm good too, except when I first get up, it's hard to walk and get motivated. Glad it's Monday, going to the gym and do the usual laundry, cleaning, etc. Sun is shining and we need rain.

• gazania_gw
    15 years ago

I over did it on Saturday working in the yard, so for a few days, my back will feel like it is going to collapse in a puddle around my feet when I try to stand. No pain, just weak. Other than that, I am fine.

How are you today, Sandy?

• susan_on
    15 years ago

I'm doing very well, thank you! The weather is beautiful here, and I work this week and then I am off next week. So I have a bunch of things to finish up at work this week. I had a great weekend, so I feel pretty "mellow" today.

• vicki_lv_nv
    15 years ago

It is too early to tell. LOL I am sure I will be hot today...I will be glad when summer is over.

How are YOU today?

• sandy_in_ia
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you for asking, gazania! I am doing pretty well. Having trouble with my bad lung, so will see the Chiro again today to see if he can continue to get it straightened around....which will lead to less headaches!

Back to normal work hours...after having summer hours! "/ Oh well, I can start stashing Christmas money now! =)

• lindaohnowga
    15 years ago

Ask me again after I get more coffee in me. LOL I'm fine, but just need more hours in a day to get everything done that I want to do.

• mrsmarv
    15 years ago

Very well, thank you! I had a very productive weekend and I really accomplished a lot.
    How are you?

• FlamingO in AR
    15 years ago

I'm great, had a real busy Etsy weekend so I have to get upstairs and get sewing. It's lovely and cool, only going to the low 80's today, it's been just amazingly cool around here for the last week or so, we're pretty tickled about that. And our wonderful little bridge was reopened part time so I'm thrilled about that! Life is good. Hope you feel better, Sandy.

• Happy_Go_Lucky_Gayle
    15 years ago

My neck and shoulders were really sore when I woke up. I cleaned windows this weekend. I was moaning and groaning with my coffee. Then I looked out the beautiful clean windows and felt a bunch better!

On my 3rd cup of coffee and I can see clearly now!

Gayle

• Vique_Pa
    15 years ago

Good right now but after going up and down 2 flights of stairs to get the laundry done, my knee will probably hurt. Vique

• des_arc_ya_ya
    15 years ago

Doing fine - going back to my DB's house today and take him our entertainment center. We've taken it out and put our tv on a table with some storage shelves under it. Takes up a lot less room.

We're alive and well and together. It's a good day.

• glenda_al
    15 years ago

I'm fine, thank you!

• caflowerluver
    15 years ago

Ok I guess. I got a call from a brother that I haven't talked to in many years so it was kind of awkward. My Mom's DB is in the hospital, he fell and broke his hip and is 86 YO. My Mom is very worried so I have been the liaison between the cousins in Boston and my Mom, who is 90 YO, in Illinois and the rest of the family. Not sad exactly, but pensive in that everyone is going to be gone someday. I know, way TMI!
    Clare

• kathi_mdgd
    15 years ago

I'm good so far.Getting ready to get my ironing done.then tomorrow i will vacuum and dust my house real good,and on wednesday wash all my bedding and change the bed.

Getting things ready for the surgery on thursday,so i want to get things done,so i don't have to worry about it.
    Kathi

• joyfulguy
    15 years ago

First shave since last Tues. night.

When I came home Friday, didn't have my tape to hold eye shield on - it's at Bruce's. So I'm glad that it re-sticks much better than most tape does!

I was to get the tape today when I went in to have him take pictures of car to send to the company whose employee hit it with his truck in Lloydminster ... but begged off, as I'm to go to hosp. to check eye tomorrow and am reluctant to use that extra fuel unnecessarily.

Slept in yesterday - didn't pick beans early ... and didn't go to church.

So - I have beans to pick ... but not sure where I'll find a home for them - I have some beans in the kitchen now that I need to find a home for, as well.

Had some breakfast, about to put next shot of drops in eyes, pick up mail, pick some of those beans - as long as I can do it without endangering the eye.

Dare I say ... pull some weeds? - I've been getting trouble over that over on the (my) "YIPPEE" thread, relative to the good experience with the eye surgery.

Not sure what to do with the squash - they're everywhere ... the ones that I planted .. plus the volunteer ones. Can't even put a foot to ground among them.

It may rain later today.

Life is good.

Except - just got a letter from the Income Tax people saying that I owe them more than $4,000. When I prepared my tax return, they told me that I have a credit on hand.

It appears that it evaporated ... or something.

Haven't called them, yet - can't, right now - I'm online to KT on THS. Can't multi-task on dial-up!

Well - life is still pretty good ... maybe I shouldn't go get mail while I'm evaluating my day!

ole joyful

• caroline94535
    15 years ago

LOL! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

I just posted about my long weekend of disasters, but in a nut-shell...

~ Scheduling conflict between wedding and dinner party. Both set for Saturday evening.

~ Couldn't locate my stored "good outfit" for wedding. It was far too hot and there wasn't enough time left to consider going through the agony and expense of shopping for another outfit.

~ Last-minute changes to rescheduled dinner menu, (I discovered flat tire on car; it was hot to consider changing the tire, and then rushing to commissary, and getting back in time to prepare food, and still enjoy the dinner.

~ Broken clothes washer

~ Laundry room flooding

~ Iffy toilet not flushing correctly

~ Missing contractor, which caused plumber and electrician rescheduling woes

~ Flat tire and new tires to purchase

~ My precious Harry puppy has a pain on his patootie.

And here I sit, typing on the computer like I don't have a care in the world! LOL

• evatx
    15 years ago

I'm doing pretty well today. Thanks for asking!

• gramzeeinmd
    15 years ago

Very tired and exhausted! I do believe Kaden has gotten to the worst side of me, he is wearing me out.
    I will manage then I will have Makayla with me also.
    Deb

• teresava
    15 years ago

I was really cranky earlier because DD (3 months) wouldn't go down for her nap. She sleeps wonderfully at night, but not during the day, so I can't complain too much. She finally slept, so I felt much better! lol

Also got a fair amount of stuff done around the house!

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County