SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

Reply to offer of U.S.-based drugs dated 18 Jan, 2038

joyfulguy
15 years ago

This was an offer that claimed to offer U.S.-based drugs.

It was one of over 60 similar ones - all dated 18 Jan 2038.

Here's my reply to the latest message:

Greetings Rene Hall.

Your message, dated Jan 18, 2038, - along with at least a dozen others of similar kind and identical date - has been received.

As I have not had a prescription in something like 30 years, at least ... and am now near 80 years of age ... I highly doubt whether I'll be interested in medications in 30 years' time!

Those messages - including yours - are unrequested ... unwanted ... and unwelcome.

There are many attempting to steal my identity on the internet - as elsewhere - and should they succeed, it will cause me a good deal of time, emotional upset, travel, money and complications with credit record and in other ways to repair the situation.

But that's all external.

When some stranger, based Lord knows where, using a service provider in what location, claiming to offer drugs ... manufactured ... where? Under what kind of regulatory oversight? ...

... offering powerful chemicals, that I'm supposed to put into my precious, irreplaceable body ...

... that could cause me short term pain, even disability ... or death ... or long term, the same ...

... not ... bloody ... likely!!!

How do I know that they contain the proper chemicals ... in the correct amounts ... and not some toxic stuff ... or addictive stuff ... or floor sweepings?

How do I know that they won't just take my money ... and run ...and I get nothing?

Or ... send me sugar pills (that may be some helpful ... if I stupidly believe that they will).

Or contain the correct stuff ... in the correct amounts ... uncontaminated.

I'm supposed to take this stuff ... from strangers ... on trust?

No ... thank ... you!!

just me

The result?

A message from Yahoo! ...

... message can't be delivered: no such email address/person!

If an enhusiastic salesperson arrives at your door, bare face hanging out ... big smile ... warm handshake ...

... and you find that his(her?) name ... or address ... or that of the supposed company ...

... is F A K E ...

... what's the possibility that you would *ever* even remotely consider doing business with them???

Have a lovely summer Saturday ... and weekend.

Of course ... if you're retired ... every day's glorious weekend!

ole joyful

Comments (4)