SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephmc72_gw

Grant started kindergarten!!!

stephmc72
12 years ago

Hi Everyone..sorry I've been pretty MIA lately. I dont come her much but thought I'd check in and say hello. There are so many new names here so alot of you probably wont know who I am. For everything I've missed around her...congratulations, welcome, my condolences, happy birthday, happy anniversary, and whatever else there might be that I missed!! Hope everyone is doing great and has enjoyed their summer!

So an update on us...

Grant started kindergarten today. Can you even believe it? I know I can't. These past 5 years have gone by so fast and so much has changed. He wasn't really looking forward to going and struggled this morning when we dropped him off but he held it together and ended up really enjoying his day. His teacher is incredible so I'm sure he'll have a great year.

Camryn starts preschool next month. She's 2.5 now and is outgoing and funny and strikes up a conversation with anyone and everyone she sees. Total opposite from her shy brother. She'll be fine going to preschool and will probably be teaching the class in no time. LOL

Here's a few recent pics of the kiddos!

{{!gwi}}{{!gwi}}{{!gwi}}{{!gwi}}{{!gwi}}

Comments (22)