SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandy_in_ia

June 12, 13, 14 2010! Wanna Come To Iowa???

sandy_in_ia
14 years ago

Yep....my husband is completely nuts and allows his insane wife to host these WONDERFUL KT gatherings! LOL (Honestly, Dean is looking forward to it!!!)

The date is set. I am hoping that this will give enough people plenty of time to make arrangements! =)

We are 45 miles north of Des Moines (Des Moines International Airport). We are right off of I-35, and I-80 is just south 45 miles.

We have 3 hotels in our town. Super 8, Comfort Inn(pool), and Viking Inn. We also have an RV park just outside of town.

There is no way to figure what the weather will be!! It could be cool and rainy...or hot and humid! Come prepared for anything! LOL

We will have a picnic type supper on Friday night for those coming in, Saturday we will start with a noon lunch, some afternoon fun and something to eat that evening. Sunday, we will have a light brunch back at the house, and then wave everyone goodbye! =)

I will send further information to those that are interested as the time gets nearer.....I just wanted to put the dates out there for everyone!

I can gaurentee good company and good food! =) I think we had 42 at the first gathering in '03...so I know we can handle that many! lol

Comments (44)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz