SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Well, I went to Trader Joe's....

Kathsgrdn
11 years ago

Well, I went after work last night. It's only about a five minute drive (at night) from work. It was packed and didn't think I was going to find a parking space but I did. It was a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be. I bought some pretty flowers, dirt cheap, and a few other items, not so cheap. I got some cheeses to try, a couple tv dinners for work, snacks, frozen fruit, Greek Yogurt, some chocolate pastries (frozen), Tiramasu (for Lauren), sushi, among other things. They had garlic and ginger in bags together and they were moldy. Brand new store...wonder why they would put that out? None of the produce looked that great...but it never does here in KY.

I had lamb something or other for lunch at work today and it was too spicy hot for me so won't be buying that again. I may go back to get a few things. I had their premixed yogurt and it wasn't great. Will go back to my old brands. I did buy some vanilla and some frozen fruit to go in it so I'll see how that is. Won't be shopping there often but it is a fun place to shop. Oh, bought one of their protein bars and it was horrible. Never tasted anything quite so bad.

I will definately go back if only to buy their cheap flowers once a month. Miss that, used to get $5 bouquets over in Germany at a little store near where I first had an apartment. Pretty flowers that lasted forever.

Comments (19)