SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Exchange students are here....

Kathsgrdn
13 years ago

all was going well, until Johanna attempted to get on-line and Skype with her mom. She couldn't get a connection, neither could Maria, or me or Lauren. Weird, only person in the house who could get on was Alex and he was on a wireless connection too. Only one hooked up to the line is Lauren's computer. Rebooted everything and now mine and Lauren's are working. I also downloaded and set up a Skype account just in case.

Johanna started crying first, after Alex tried to help get her computer working. Then Maria started. They've stopped and we had dinner. I decided to make lasagna instead of tacos. So, we had salad, lasagna, garlic bread and grapes. I'm the only one who ate the grapes.

Johanna seems exhausted but wanted to go to a band concert tonight. That's where they are now. Lauren's friend is in band and he asked her to bring them so he could meet them. I hope they can get on the computer later.

Tomorrow we are having a party for them with Lauren's friends. It was her idea. I'm so tired I could take a nap right now.

Comments (21)