SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Anyone Cooking or Baking Today?

I just took the last of two pies out of my oven. I baked an apple pie and a two crust lemon pie. The apples I picked and froze last year. I just mixed up a batch of sandwich spread and a great big bowl of potato salad. I want to finish up some pork barbecue for sandwiches. We will have this food tomorrow after church, at least that is the plan. It is 85 degrees here in central Indiana. I went with Amber and Alyssa to some rummage sales this morning. I did not get anything for myself except a bottle sterilizer for the microwave and a set of bottles and new nipples for it. It was only five dollars for all of it. Alyssa did get a lot of pretty clothes again, some twenty five cents and some fifty cents. She also got 3 new outfits with tags still on them for a dollar each. They are bigger sizes for later on this year.

Returning from one rummage Amber stopped the truck and got out to try and remove a pretty good sized snapping turtle out of the way of on coming cars. It was really aggressive. She tried to shove it out of the way with something she had in the truck but it wasn't doing the trick. An older man stopped behind us and got out and picked it up by the tail and took it to the vacant lot. Luckily it was not a busy street. It has been a full day and I have not taken time for lunch. I think I will have an early supper. What have you all been doing today? Hope it was fun.

Sue

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor