SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loggerbaby123

bear update..lol a little long

loggerbaby123
14 years ago

wasnt funny at the time though. was babysitting my sil kids while she went to therapy this morning, my oldest neice (12) walks into the living room where i was with youngest (2) and she starts stammering, lol shes rarely speechless then she starts screaming oh s!@# not once but 3 times, (yes i let it slide this once, aunt wendy the bear the bear...which in turn got little one screaming, and when i finally saw it..oh boy! i wanted to scream! he walked down off the hill walked up our driveway turned the corner to the main road and proceded to my parents property..where my dad scared him in the woods, oh what an adventure for 9 in the morning. my dad was close enough to see he/she was in good health but panting like crazy. he thinks maybe the coyotes were chasing it or it was chasing something. were not sure if its the same one my brother saw the other night with the cub or not. my dad, whose an old timer,and knows bears estimated his weight way over 400 lbs. so...thats the story. thought you might like to hear it, i wish i wouldve had a camera though.

Comments (4)