SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

Skechers store big sale!! again!

My fellow Skechers lovers! We went to the big sale yesterday and scored. They are having a buy one get one 50% off sale but they have discounted the majority of their shoes a LOT. My bright multi color shoes To the Max that I got last time are now half of what I paid for them when I bought mine.
We went because my husband has so fallen in love with the Go Walk shoes I made him buy that he wanted at least one more pair in a different color, he ended up with 2 pair since he got the second pair half off.

They have these really cute water shoes they are of the crocks type material but are super cute. I got a pair of those for going to the beach, gardening, working in the atrium etc. and they are so cute and comfy I will probably wear them running around.

I had one pair of slip on colorful sneakers picked out which were already discounted, but my husband found a pair of white leather ones with just a touch of color trim they had periwinkle blue and baby pink, these are some of the new ones that have the memory foam in them. OMG I swear it is like you cut a slit in a memory foam pillow and stuck your foot in there it just forms around your foot and so comfortable. These are very tame for me but I loved them and there are times I need tame shoes LOL. I did not even go in to get any shoes!

The prices at the store are much less than at the website by the way. These are the white and blue ones I got which are some of their new series with memory foam but the price on them in the store was much less, in the store always is much cheaper than the website.
Women's Synergy - Elite Class
Mine have periwinkle blue trim on the little button things and around the sole where this one has silver.

Women's Skechers H2GO
the water H2GO shoes in the lime and pink seriously marked down.

Women's Gratis - Hair Raising

I can not go back to a skechers store for a few years!!! But when I find shoes that fit and are this comfortable on my crazy feet, so worth it.
these were already on mark down too.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!