SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
curlysue_gw

Need help-creative ideals welcome

curlysue
14 years ago

My daughter is in a sorority and the first week of school is recruitment week-basically wining and dining all the hopefuls. The last day she is to host s spaghetti supper for 100 people, give small gifts to the approximate 30 new recruits, and provide name tags for 80 people, all on a budget of $500. It sounds easy enough, but the gifts that she has to give the 30 recruits has to be licensed sorority items-have you seen the price of this stuff? $10 per gift is the best deal we could find-so that is $300 of the budget gone, $160 for the spaghetti dinner, including drinks and paper products, this leaves $40 for name tags-creative cute name tags-something easy would be nice too. Last year the name tags were the thin foam stuff-like you can get at Walmart, bags of 50 peices for cheap-they were crowns with badge pins glued to the back and they had used glitter glue pins to make designs and print the names on the front. Really cute, if we have to, this can be used again-the cost wast about $25. We just wanted something different. The school and all of this is going on about 100 miles from where I live, so we have to have all the planning and stuff done within the next couple of weeks, because I won't be there and I don't want this to stress my daughter out.

TIA-you guys always are the best go to people I know

Comments (8)