SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephanie_in_ga

He had a bad day!

stephanie_in_ga
15 years ago

We had pizza delivered tonight. The delivery guy (kid) came back to the door, apologizing and asking for a wire coat hanger. He locked his keys in the car when he brought the pizzas to our door... and left the car running! We tried to help him for quite a while, til our pizza got cold. ;o) No avail. He ended up calling his boss, who called a locksmith. He sat in our drive way for nearly an hour waiting for "recue" to show up. We offered to let him in, water (slice of pizza LOL). But he just chose to sit out there.

We're on a cul-de-sac, so he might as well be on a stage for the neighbors to watch, everyone had to come out to figure out why the pizza guy was in our drive way for so long. I had to keep shooing my kids away from the windows as they just had to keep watching the poor guy!

He was just a college kid (campus parking pass in the window), and surely needs every dollar he would have earned in tips during that lost time. He was so embarrassed at his situation, so I tried real hard to keep a straight face when I noticed the Playboy magazine face up on the backseat! LOL!

I felt so sorry for him, we've all had "one of those days." But there wasn't a thing I could do or say that wouldn't just make him feel even worse.

So here's to you, pizza delivery guy. Tomorrow is another day! ;o)

Comments (5)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES