SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wendylynders

What are the colors of your walls in your house?

wendylynders
15 years ago

I used to be (until we moved about a year and a half ago) a person who had ALWAYS had white walls or off white. My sister was dabbling in colors and I loved it. NOW.... I am obsessed with painting my walls. I just painted our downstairs bathroom a sage green. It is an Asian theme and it looks sO good. My son's room now is darker than a sky blue, but you get the drift.... I want to leave one of the walls that color and paint the others a darker blue or a brown... I think brown though... Going to paint the upstairs guest bath from butter yellow/ off white to a khaki color, and I have greens and lavenders to co-ordinate. The biggest project is Carlie's room as they had a bright yellow with neon colors for a tropical theme. We have been covering them for so long, but I am going to do her room in butter yellow, and light sage green while she is gone to CA. And our room is YUCK... with bright yellow walls. (The people that lived here before had it looking cute with red and blue accents and it was a cute look for them... but totally not us. I am going to paint those walls khaki also and bought some red drapes. When I get my bonus, I am going to order a tropical bedspread to match the curtains. Down in our formal living room, I am going to do to have to think about. It is an Asian theme also, so some sort of green where other colors go with it. In the guest room I painted it a celery green and it is so calming. Our family room I have in two shades of green also, on the sage color family.

I am rambling... but I just love the colors. I am also going to paint one wall in my kitchen like a blood red color... a country red.... I am so excited!

Here is a link that might be useful: My family's journey through autism, my son's wish

Comments (21)