SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kacram

I met Donna OH! Pictures included...

kacram
14 years ago

Sorry this took so long to post.... my computer was acting up...

I met crazy Donna! And her sweet sister Annie! LOL Donna and Annie met me at the airport. It was WAY past MY bedtime, but Donna assured me that it wasnÂt too late for her. Of course, she hid from me! That wasnÂt very nice! They drove me to the hotel, but they didnÂt just drop me off, they checked me in, checked out my room and made sure I was going to be okay! Lol AND she gave me a BIG welcome basket filled with fruit, crackers, and TONS of candy! Also a bunch of bottled water! She and Annie were very sweet. I wasnÂt nervous meeting a KTÂerÂ. But Donna DID make me nervous as we were driving down the freeway in the middle of the night and she was explaining that she canÂt really "see" and she brought Annie along to read the street signs and see the lines in the street Ah, Donna, I said "IÂd be HAPPY to drive!" lol

They also went to the games! Usually the only people that go to baseball games anymore are parents and girlfriends of the players! She and Annie sat through a double header, and then Donna came back for more on Sunday! And had to listen to a whiney mom! Lol What a trooper! Donna bought my lunch at Subway too! what a doll! She brought Ohio made suckers for the players, and soon the whole dugout was walking around with the white sticks hanging out of their mouth! They really enjoyed them!

Tami OH was in town for a rubber stamp show, and she spent the whole day buying stamps! She called and I spoke with her on the phone! She is very nice and funny. She made me promise not to tell her hubby that she spent his IRA on stamping products that day!

Donna spent a lot of time getting ready for my arrival. She made practice runs to the airport, the hotel, and the baseball field. Gave me directions and maps, of course I forgot the directions to the field, obviously had the wrong address as my GPS took me to a scary part of the town. But thanks for cell phones; Donna was able to guide me to the Thurman Munson field. I really appreciate all of the help and Annie was so sweet! OH, yea, so was Crazy Donna!

Thank you so much Donna! It was fun to meet you. She is a real ball of fire!

Annie and Donna

{{!gwi}}

Cute curly Donna!

Kat with puffy hayfever eyes and in need of a haircut! lol

{{!gwi}}

Comments (13)