SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

Hi Homes, I'm Honey!

FlamingO in AR
15 years ago

We're back from wonderful, sunny FL, got home to a dead computer, the hard drive conked out the night before we got home. Had to wait thru the long weekend to get her fixed, but I'm back and at it again. I hope you all behaved, I think I'll ask Lydia for a report card on all of ya's!

We had a great time, a sea turtle had dug a nest about 50 feet away from the location of the nest 2 years ago, that was exciting to find once we got there, babies should hatch around July 17th! We ate great food, made fabulous dinners, drank wine and margaritas and just generally goofed off. LOTS of walks on the beach, we found .28¢ (pirate booty, right?), 88 prehistoric sharks teeth, lots of cool little shells, etc. Oh, and a new swim mask, worth over $45. And a net. A set of house keys and some sunglasses. Saw lots of neat wildlife, dolphins, birds, herons, crabs, fish, puffer fish, etc. We watched the sunset every night over the gulf and we saw 4 consecutive green flashes!It was a nice change of pace, but we're home now and back to normal. The house seemed huge at first after the little beach house!

Life is good. All the pets are fine, that's so important, we feel lots of guilt when we leave them alone with the sitter. But they survive and we have much needed away time.

Hope you're all well, catch me up or point to me posts I need to see, I'm very behind!

Comments (13)