SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

What a lazy day!

User
12 years ago

I woke up this morning with a plan. So much for plans. Today there was supposed to be a Carifest parade and festival downtown. Who knows if it happened. It was only about 12C by 11 in the morning. Cold and drizzling rain. (Carifest is a Carribean festival). We scrapped that idea and went to a car show instead. Well, that was a dud. It started at 10 and when we got there, there were only maybe 25 cars. The lot holds about 500 cars.

So we went to two new markets that opened up in the past few months. I love markets full of small vendors selling all sorts of stuff. Didn't find a thing I needed. Or wanted. In either market. So we went to the mall. I spent $8.50 on a photography magazine. I usually stop at Starbucks in Chapters but the line up was too long.

Then on the way home we stopped at the Dutch store, where I picked up a few odds and ends you can't buy in the grocery store.

Since coming home, all I've done is web surf! Comparison shopped books (Kindle vs Kobo). Still very happy with the Kindle, Kobo books are more expensive, but Kobo had one that Kindle didn't. And that one was free. Can't beat free.

It's almost supper time. I think I'll just pick up chicken. My favourite chicken take out opened a second location a few blocks away. Now we don't have to drive all the way across the city for it. Nice!!!

I may still put a loaf of bread in my bread machine, but just go as far as the dough cycle then make cinnamon rolls out of it tonight. We'll see if I feel like it. There's always tomorrow.

This sounds like a diary.

What did you all do today? It's still ugly outside. Yesterday was hot. It's supposed to be tomorrow. I hope so.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES