SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilliepad_gw

Scam E-mail

lilliepad
14 years ago

I got this e-mail today and thought it was hilarious.The slaughter of the English language and the spelling should be a hint that something funny is going on!LOL How do these people think anyone could fall for this? Of course I know there are people who do fall for it but I don't see how.

I sure hope that guy stranded at the airport with my money doesn't get too hungry while he's waiting for me.Maybe he can take a little money out of that box and get himself a hot dog.LOL

Attn: Beneficiary

I officially write to tender an unreserved and an undiluted apology for haven failed in

my capacity to finalise this transaction with you up till date,the delay which appears to

be an arbitration is never a calculative attempt, rather, bureaucratic/administrative

error spring ed from accumulated mismanagement layed by the immediate past directors in

the bank.

i must acknowledge the fact that you can not be in best of your mood when ever you

remember the commitments and the stress you went through in the course of this

transaction,this protracted/indefinite hang of the transactions has almost cost my job if

not my bold legal actions in conjunction with police for proper findings of the truth

behind and among allegations leveled against the whole issue.As God may have it,your fund

is still as it was packed.therein,court ultimatum has been given to me, demanding that

your payment must be delivered to you accordingly.On this note,i need your lion hearted

co-operations to enable me to meet up with the targeted date.i believe that comprehensive

consideration shall be given to my apology for us to complete this delivery.

Right now , We wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the consignment box

valued the sum of $5 Million United States Dollars misplaced your address and he is

currently stranded at your International airport now.

We required you reconfirm the following information below so that he can deliver your

consignment box to you today.

NAME: ==================

ADDRESS: ===============

MOBILE NO.:=============

NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:========

A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :===============

Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below with the

informations required.

Contact Person:Mr.Williams Ann EMAIL: mr.williamsanndiplomatique17@gmail.com He is

waiting to hear from you today with the informations.

NOTE : The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the consignment box is $5

Millions United States Dollars and on no circumstances should you let him know the

content.

The consignments was moved from here as family

treasures, so never allow him to open the box.

Regards,

Thanks.

Mr.Kingsley Akwue

Comments (5)