SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bulin

Excercise in Indecisiveness and 2nd Guessing

bulin
12 years ago

We are so close to being done with the project and we really want to get the final step, backsplash, wrapped up as soon as the holidays are over. This project has proven to be an exercise in indecisiveness and second guessing, and the backsplash is no different.

I'm consistent in the "look and feel", I just can't make that final leap to the acutal selection.

I want an elegant and simple look for the backsplash. I dont' want the backsplash to compete with the other elements. I am thinking monochromatic in the tone of the the perimeter cabinet which is a white but a creamy white, but not cream.

Tiles I have liked are the Sonoma Steller in Crackle, the Cache series from Oleander in designer Matte White and a Pratt and Lambert crackel.

I'm including photos of where we are at so far. I would love some ideas or photos for inspiration if any of you have a vision that is different from mine, or even the

same.

Thanks in advance for any ideas and pictures you share - especially during this busy time of year.

View from Living room

>

View of Backsplash area by Advantium:

>

View of backsplash area by range:

>

Close up of island granite

>

Close up of perimeter granite

>

Comments (4)