SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blonde1125

Streak free....everything

blonde1125
13 years ago

I love my new kitchen complete with SS appliances and Gas on Glass stove but was despairing that I was destined to have streaky SS appliances and Cooktop. With great anticipation, I tried a bunch of cleaners but all left me less than thrilled with the results. So taking the suggestions of many of you on this forum, I bought myself a 10 pack of microfiber cloths and Viola! Streak free everything! So thank you once again GW posters for your help.

Comments (6)

• mitchdesj
    13 years ago

Amazing cloths, I couldn't live without them !!!

which kind did you get ?

• blonde1125
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I was in Bed, Bath & Beyond and just picked up a pack of whatever they had. I had a coupon so they wound up being .80 a piece. Are there more than one kind?

• kitchenaddict
    13 years ago

Hi blonde...

Aren't they fabulous?? I find them at the 99 cent store all the time...in the car cleaner section.

KA:)

• blonde1125
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for the tip. I will have to look at the dollar store next. I am hoping they are going to do wonders cleaning the inside of the car windows too. Haven't had a chance to try them there yet.

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    13 years ago

>I am hoping they are going to do wonders cleaning the inside of the car windows too

Just a word of caution--microfiber comes in many different 'strengths', so test carefully first. I have MF cloths that can clean a camera lens, and MF cloths that will take the top layer of finish off the furniture. They're not all the same, and not all are suitable for use on glass.

• blonde1125
    Original Author
    13 years ago

writesblock, thanks for the tip. I did not know there were differences. I will check the packaging.