SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
xoxosmom_gw

Please help me pick Pearl,White or Toasted Almond Glaze Cabinets?

xoxosmom
16 years ago

I finally (insert groan here) decided that I want the back wall of cabinets in my kitchen white. I picked the cabinet style but I am not sure what color to pick. The KA has small samples of each but they all look fine to me. One is white paint and one is pearl paint and the other a white with toasted Almond Glaze. I am at my limit with decisions.

Here is a little background to help. We are building with a great room design, 9 foot ceilings, BM Hawthorne Yellow on the walls and white trim. Our appliances will be stainless steel, I picked a travertine tile back splash with a darker granite as the countertop.

What color cabinets should I pick? The white, pearl or glaze? I worry that the white cabinets will look off with the other whites in the area. Is that possible? I like the looks of just plain painted white until it was suggested to do a glaze so the variation looks planned. The ceiling and interior doors will most likely be Navajo White. Please help I am about to close my eyes and point.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to cabinet manufacturer

Comments (14)