SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
divamum_gw

Installing revashelf blind corner swingouts?

divamum
16 years ago

Howdy -

Got my wooden Revashelf D-trays (a GOOD eBay purchase this time - $30+shipping, so under $50!). Would be nice to get them IN asap and avoid wasting contratcor time, and DH is willing to install them himself IF we can figure out how to do it - the instructions are a little cryptic, not least of which because the way the templates are labelled we can't even figure out which one we're supposed to use.

Anybody have any insights, or is there a website somewhere with more detailed instructions (ideally with pictures) that we could look at? It's only because we've never seen a cabinet with one installed, so it's hard to figure out just from the way it's expressed in the directions. Example: are we "European hinges" or not? KM has the inside adjustable hinges which I thought were called Euro hinges, but it's a framed cabinet and NOT a Euro Cabinet, thus leading to our confusion...

Anyway, any pointers and/or websites w/pointers welcomed (I vaguely remember a link to some installation videos at some point, but can't find them now - of course!)

Tx in advance!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!