SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cbrfd

Horus Art Tiffany Crackle Bianco - alternatives

cbrfd
13 years ago

Well... I thought I had my backsplash tile, but when I got it home the 3 x 6 tiles didn't match the 3 x 6 bullnose tiles - so back to the store they went. The tiles are a very nice white with a very slight cream to them, which goes great with my BM Cloud white cabinets. The bullnose had a definite gray tone to it. The store is going to try to see if they can order the bullnose tiles and regular tiles from the same dye lot, but there are no promises. I live in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area and can only find the Tiffany tile at 1 store in the Toronto area. At another store they carry Horus Art Cristalli, but they cannot get the Horus Art Tiffany. Actually, the Cristalli that they have is a 4 x 4 tile and they cannot even get the 2 x 6 subway. It's crazy.... The stores have actually told me that Horus Art gives exclusives to certain product lines and product sizes. It's very frustrating. When I go online I see so many stores in the United States carrying the Tiffany tile, but shipping to Canada is going to cost as much as the tiles themselves, heavy sigh. Fortunately, I have a little time before I actually need the backsplash tiles. I'm trying to get as much done as possible before I'm traipsing around in 3 feet of snow, LOL I've tried to email Horus Art in Italy, but their email bounces back. Also, got in touch with a rep in the United States, but he said he wasn't familiar with the Canadian region. I probably should have asked him if he had an email address for Italy, but he really wasn't that friendly. :( Maybe I got him on a bad day. I realize I could just avoid the bullnose tiles, and use the plastic trim available, but I just don't think it looks great.

Anyway, to make my long story short assuming my store cannot get the Tiffany crackle bianco, I thought I would ask the wonderful GW'ers if they could recommend a white subway crackle tile that is not too gray, or too green....etc. etc. - just a nice white with a hint of cream. I definitely don't want a cream tile, just a white with hint of warm colour to the tile.

Many thanks.

Comments (5)