SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
springroz

Countertop coordination

springroz
12 years ago

My plans are morphing as the possible home repair bills stack up!!

I have a three wall, U shape kitchen, 14' wide X 10'8" deep. There is a sink and small window centered on the long wall, refrigerator and microwave on the right, range on the left. In the center is a 52" X 42" island.

I want to triple the size of the window so there will be no cabinets on that long wall over the sink.

I had in mind a shaker inset cab, beaded, with a soft white with a light cafe highlight, dark wood floor, and fairly light countertop, perhaps some color on the island.

Now, I would like to figure out a way to phase this project in, and re-use some things that I have. Our current house is going to be torn down.

I have a 46" X70" custom built island with a Verdi Butterfly top. It has the slide in range and an oven in it, with glass doored shelves along the front.

If I leave the exsisting cabinets in their Golden Oak splendor for the time being, could someone recommend a perimeter counter, please? I found a sample of Madura Gold that had a good bit of green in it, and some off -white highlights, but I am having a hard time searching.

Thanks!

Comment (1)