SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loveall8

Kohler Whitehaven Self-Trimming Apron Sink

loveall8
11 years ago

Hello everyone! I would really appreciate any input especially from anyone who has the Kohler Whitehaven Under-mount Self-Trim Apron sink in their kitchen or has installed one.

My home is being finished and the kitchen sink base cabinet is standard sized: 36'' long, 24' wide, 34 1/2' tall, 6' faux drawer front with a 3/8' reveal, and 24' inch doors with a minor gap under the faux drawer.

The measurements of the apron is 17cm or 6 11/16' tall. In the instruction manual it specifically states that 'The distance from the top edge of the cabinet to the top of the cabinet doors must be at least 6 7/8' or 17.5cm to install this sink.

By comparing my cabinet measurements to the dimensions of the apron, it would not fit! Am I not measuring this accurately? Since the Self-Trimming sink was designed to fit standard cabinets without having to change them out, shouldn't it fit?

I hope someone with this sink can maybe measure their cabinet and see if the dimensions are the same so I can go ahead and order this wonderful sink!

Thanks in advanced :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Kohler Whitehaven Self-Trim Sink Dimensions

Comments (10)