SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sue_ct

Does anyone have a white silgranite anthrasite sink?

sue_ct
16 years ago

I am going with a light counter top, either granite or quartz, and the ones I like have little or no black in them. Is the white silgranite anthracite as practical? I was a little concerned about my hard water make white deposits show up on the black anyway, but I would still have gotten one. Since I really don't think it would go with the counters I am considering, even though I think it is very nice looking, I wondered about the white. I don't know if there are others, but one is the Blanco 511-602. Do they stain? I wonder if they are as pretty? Any photos or opinions of white anthracite sinks? Are any other colors available, like beige or brown? Any photos of the black with light granites or quartz counters that don't have black in them? I am thinking like Crema Bordeaux, Shivakashi or Blanco Romano, or the quartz counters like Silestone Kona Beige, Ivory Coast or Zodiac cappucino. I know it is a wide range but I am looking at light creams and browns with maybe some burgundy or garnet colors in it.

Sue

Comments (6)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio