SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
clooney161_gw

When did I become so indecisive?

clooney161
12 years ago

Hi all,

I've been a long time lurker and like many others have gotten a lot of useful tips from this forum! I am in the home stretch of my kitchen remodel(as a part of our whole house remodel) that is 5 years in the making. Our cabinets have been ordered and should arrive within the next two weeks..so excited! We have gone with beaded inset white cabinets with a shaker door, which I have always wanted. Satin nickel finishes and we were able to refinish our 100 year old maple floors -staining them a dark walnut color.

Here is my dilemma, all along I was sure I wanted soapstone counters with white subway tile backsplash. I have a million pictures and the decision was done. However, maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, now I am intrigued by light counters like Bianco Antico and Kashmir White.

I am completely 50/50 on this and I don't know how to decide. I'm not usually this indecisive, but I love both looks.

My question for you all is this..... How have you made the choice between two conflicting options? Do you just go with your first instinct?

Thanks for reading :-)

Comments (13)