SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommyto4boys_gw

Electric cook top

mommyto4boys
16 years ago

I was to have a gas cooktop and last minute things changed and we aren't having any gas at the home. So, I bought an electric cooktop. I cook some, not gourmet by any means. I've always used electric, so I'm fine by that! Though I hear how much better gas is to cook with...anyways...I love the ease of the cooktop to clean. The things is that I had a grand custom hood built and it is done & looks amazing. I'm looking at all the beautiful kitchens here & in magazines and well you just don't see electric cooktops under a vast hood. I'm all for function over form and all, but feeling a little embarrassed that my cooktop doesn't deserve this custom hood. Is it okay? Have you seen this? Do you have this? Pictures? Ideas for some amazing drawers or something to have this space be worthy of the focal point hood? Thanks for all your help. Oh I was the one with the off centered kitchen (actually still the one with the off centered island and kitchen). I'm starting to think I just didn't know what I was doing before it was too late.

Comments (8)