SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amck2

Heads Up on a Great Cookware Sale

amck2
16 years ago

I just wanted to alert any of you who are looking to buy/replace your cookware that QVC is offering, what I consider, to be a great deal. The item is their "Today's Special Value" and the sale price is just for this day. If you pay with a credit card, this item is also being offered on their Easy Pay plan, which means they will split the total cost (including S/H, sales tax) into 3 monthly payments, which really helps this time of year.

To cut to the chase, the set is their new version of All-Clad. The cost for 10 pieces is $196.44. Specific info is on their web site, and if you want to see on-air presentations, they will be on between 4-5, & 9-10pm EST and I believe, between 2-3 pm

I have their hard anodized nonstick set and love it. I had been wanting some All Clad pieces to prepare certain dishes, but had been holding off because the cost was so high & we have been spending so much on our home build.

This offer is priced right and includes the basic pieces that I always use. DH doesn't know yet, but it's going to be my Christmas gift from him!

They have extended their return policy to Jan 31st, so it's worth taking a look today if, like me, you've been in the market for some of this cookware to complete your kitchen.

I'm in no way affiliated with QVC, but had I not happened upon this presentation while channel surfing at midnight, I'd have missed it. I would have been grateful if someone had mentioned it to me, so I am passing it on here!

Comments (11)