SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
boone_2009

What do you use for labels on your containers?

boone_2009
10 years ago

Hi everyone,

Joy, oh joy, I'm now beginning to move all my kitchen paraphernalia - canisters, utensils, cookware etc - back into our ABB kitchen, hurray!! ;-)

I have lots of stainless steel canisters; in my pre-reno kitchen, they had adhesive labels on the sides ( I stored them in uppers cabs) but, of course, with time ( and cleaning) the paper wore out. Now I plan to store them in lower pull-outs next to the cooktop for ease of access, which means I need to label the lids.

In yet another old kitchen ( eighties!), I'd used my trusty Dymo labelmaker - sadly, it is no longer with me.

I am thinking of ordering it again from Amazon, because the tape beats paper and can also be removed easily without leaving any stuck-on adhesive ( if I remember correctly).

What do you all use? Barring engraving :-), is there any alternative type of labeling that will stay put, stay clear and withstand repeated washing?

Thanks a lot ...and I promise I'll post a reveal before the end of the year ;-). ( Still have to get the backsplash done, walls painted and window treatments put up).

Comments (38)