SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hags00

Clicking away in my tiny galley

hags00
11 years ago

I may never do a reveal, just tiny snippets as I roll along!! Marmoleum Click is done. I don't love it, I don't hate it. I intentionally laid it in the opposite direction of the instructions (perpendicular to the natural light entry) so more seams show but it was just infinitely easier to lay in the tiny galley that way.

It seems like tough stuff, I had to work hard during install to do any damage to it. I have laid a lot of different flooring and it was harder than average to lay. Feels really good under the feet and really makes me feel away from the concrete slab so I may learn to love it in the winter!

From marguerite during

I am doing a total house renovation of a 1900 sq ft ranch. This view is the front door to the left with the eating area bay beyond it. The galley would be to the right in this photo. The foyer had no transition to the eating area and kitchen so I chose to put the same flooring in the foyer. This photo shows some of the seams in the natural light. Some areas they are invisible some areas not so.

From marguerite during

Next up, finish the flooring in the rest of the house, get some trim boards up, move in...then all the finishing details in the kitchen....crowns, toe kicks, hardware, etc

Comments (5)