SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redroze_gw

Your favourite kitchen accessory? Utilitarian or just decorative

redroze
15 years ago

What's your favourite kitchen accessory, and if you're willing to share where did you buy it (so I can buy it for myself!) I'm going crazy with accessories lately as I love adding personal touches. I like things that are vintage, as well as modern or quirky touches. These are my finds, which are sitting in a bookshelf temporarily patiently waiting for our kitchen to be done.

I bought this silver starfruit and silver apple (not shown) from a store in Toronto called Urban Barn, along with the silver lotus flower candle holder. Adds a bit of glam and quirkiness.

It's hard to see here, but it's an acrylic pepper mill from Peugeot. It's very substantial and almost looks like glass.

Here's a better photo from Williams Sonoma, I have the taller version.

{{!gwi}}

Just bought these canisters today. Very charming, and the sides have this vertical grooved detail.

I'll use this basket for onions and garlic (is it okay to keep the two together?)

These is the start of my pretty off-white ceramics collection that will go on the open shelving. It goes well with my off-white dishes that will sit in the glass cabinet. I'm so glad I put a collection of off-white dishes on our wedding registry, as white dishes make food look great as they don't distract.

This is my favourite. It's a ceramic canister that says "Provence" on it, used for my cooking utensils, and will sit beside the cooktop.

Thanks for reading, and please share your accessories too! This is the fun part.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022