SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_129235

One thing leads to another.....(Hardware)

Boopadaboo
15 years ago

I never got to do a kitchen remodel in my last house despite posting about it many times. I ended up selling/moving.

Moved in to a new house about a year ago and just could not stand the horribly ugly floors in the house anymore. I new they would need to be replaced when purchasing this house.

Soooooo, we just finished putting walnut floors in almost the entire house including the kitchen. Of course I did not do such a great job picking floors and while I LOVE them, they do not work with the kitchen cabinets.

Now, instead of just replacing the sink, faucet, and trying to find a beverage fridge to go where the trash compactor was I am having the cabinets refinished to what I hope is a very dark brown color. Of course this leads to needing new hardware too.

How do you decide? I have to pick it out ASAP according to the contactor that started the refinish of the cabinets this morning. I am leaning towards Oil rubbed bronze and would love something whimsical.

Any thoughts (or suggestions) on how that would look with what I am planning for this kitchen?

Here is the before in all its glory before we moved in. :)

With new floors....

Comments (7)