SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aloha2009

Boxerpups - Yet Another Request.

aloha2009
12 years ago

I can't believe your patience and generosity.

I was asking about black appliances with black or black/brown cabinets. Lisa A after hunting and hunting was able to find 1. It helped quite a bit but now I need something even more unusual. I don't know how old your arsenal of pictures goes (since black appliances are not that popular now) but if you can't find them it's just not out there.

I'm considering purposely mixing up appliance colors. White cooktop with a white countertop, black oven (in base cabinets) and DW in black cabinets. I can find plenty of SS refrigerators with black cabinets (one thing I'm considering too), but it would be nice to see more black refrigerators with black cabinets, like the 1 LisaA was able to find. If you can find more pictures too of white appliances with black cabinets that would be great too. I think most of my problem is I'm requesting an old look for appliances but a new trend in cabinets. Intergrated appliances just by there nature are not pictures I really need since they always look appropriate.

Whatever you can find would be so appreciated!

Comments (4)