SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
remodel_mama

cabinets being delivered tomorrow - need to choose a sink!

remodel-mama
13 years ago

Ok, so I have procrastinated (yet again) as long as possible on choosing a sink. I have narrowed it down to a couple and would love some input.

I am looking for a 30" stainless undermount sink and really don't want to spend more than I have to. I would prefer rounded square corners (not 100% square, but not totally rounded either - know what I mean?), but I can probably live with rounded. I also want one with the drain in the back of the sink so that there is as much room as possible underneather the sink for trash (going to do a rev-a-shelf or something there...)

At a local store, I can buy a 30" Kindred for $370; or a cheaper imitation (made in China) for $165. Both of these sink have round corners and are 18 gauge. The main advantage for both of these is that I can pick it up this week.

I also found a 30" Kraus at Overstock.com for $370. It has the rounded square corners that I like and it's 16 gauge:

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Kraus-30-inch-Undermount-Single-Bowl-Stainless-Steel-Kitchen-Sink/3381330/product.html?cid=123620&fp=F&mr:trackingCode=98434E30-52C1-DF11-98FF-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

Does anyone have this sink? Or know anything about Kraus? Does 16 gauge make a difference?

Comments (2)