SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
remodelfla

Rhome & others with 3D layout ability or any HELP

15 years ago

We're getting there I think. DH liked the last layout but really wanted to utilize the space back by all the windows better. It's the best space in the house and where we'll spend the most time. He wanted to try to utlitize it as an additional small living space. Small love seat or chairs and a small TV/table. So... I came up with this. This took me so long. I tried to do it on IKEA planner on my DH's computer and it just wasnt' working that great. Here's the layout.

I didn't really know how to draw a corner cab as you see at the end of the sink run. I also figure I can put a corner wall cab (are they made with glass doors?) like (I think is was buehl) suggested and another glass wall glass wall cab over the 36". All lowers where applicable will be drawers. I'll do the 36" drawer on the upper west wall with a marble top as my prep/baking island. The induction will be over drawers and there's the 30" drawer next to it. With the pantry, I'm sure I'll have plenty of drawer space. Speed Oven/MW will go in wall cab made for that next to frig. Frig will built to look built in. I have regular upper over 30" cab over UC oven where I can store corning ware, casserole dishes, etc. What do you think? And... could someone please do this in 3D for me? DH think's I'm nuts, literally, ... he barely even wants to talk to me anymore. And I'm doing all this to appease his wishes. I'm frustrated and being made to feel like a I'm nothing but a PIA. UUUUUUGGHHHHHH! OK... that felt a little better...

Comments (4)