SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
renayy_gw

Yee Haw!!! It's Finally Done!!

renayy
13 years ago

Finally my kitchen is finished.. Happy Dance here!!!

It has taken me over 6 months and yes I know some of you did major remodeling and tore out walls and had to deal with a lot worse mess then I did! I can't imagine living with that as just tearing out old cabinets and putting in new appliances and countertops were enough stress for me.

Here is some basic information about my kitchen and please feel free to ask me more questions and thank you for taking a peek at my finished kitchen.

The cabinets were locally made and are natural cherry so the color is getting darker and richer as time goes by. I absolutely love them.

The countertop is a leathered costa esmeralda granite and although more expensive then I had planned for is extremely easy to take care of and again I love it!! I will never have to seal it ... YAY

Under mount sink is by swanstone and again very easy to take care of. That was one of the first things I picked out in planning my new kitchen and I have not been disappointed.

Handles are amerock divinity series which I got online.

I had to have my garden window replaced and this new one is much nicer and gives me more a view of the wooded area I live in and lets in a lot of natural light.

My oak floors which I had installed when the house was built over 17 years ago were recently refinished with a nutmeg stain with a so called *stressed* look.. love that as scratches now don't show up it just looks like part of the floor.

I love this site which has given me so much needed advice and options to consider... So a big THANK YOU to everyone who posts and asks questions and those who take their time to answer.

Comments (34)