SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
palimpsest

Wouldn't it be tempting?

palimpsest
11 years ago

The buyer's Realtor for my current apartment has done something that, while no one will commit to calling it unethical in writing, they have come close to saying it in person and have used a number of near synonyms.

It probably will not affect the outcome of the sale in the Long Run, and afterward I plan on consulting my attorney to see if I would have any problems if I filed a grievance against her with whatever governing body there is.

Actually, I have never liked my buyer's agent, and if it hadn't been two years since I placed the apartment on the market I would not have accepted the offer simply because of the realtor. But I decided to not cut off my nose to spite my face. She actually has a reputation for being (insert close synonym for "not exactly honest while technically within the law" here____.)

Anyway I was talking to someone and I said to them "And I bet my buyer has no idea of the implications of what she has done." And they said "Don't you believe it. People work with people like them."

So anyway, today I was touching up paint (inside a CLOSET) mind you, so everything is just so when I turn over the unit, someday, whenever that might be, and I thought;

Boy would I ever love to carefully professionally and lovingly paint the bedrooms Day Glo Bio Hazard Orange, and Day Glo Hot Pink. After all there is nothing in the Agreement that says what COLOR the walls will convey in. >;P

Comments (56)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath