SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Looking for inspiration for french country kitchen

lavender_lass
13 years ago

I cross posted this on the kitchen forum...but I have a design for my kitchen, which opens up to the dining room and a small seating area, with a fireplace. There's also a sunporch, off the dining room. This is a place for plants and having tea...although with more than two people, we can move out to the dining table. I have lots of teacups, saucer, teapots, etc. and want to display them in the sunroom (on the buffet) and in the dining room, on the shelves, by the window seat.

Anyway, I'm looking for websites, inspiration pictures, links, etc. that will help me find some good ideas for cabinets, countertops, etc. I have a picture of the backsplash tile, but I'd prefer a white sink and antique brass faucet and hardware. I love the french country inspiration picture at the bottom, but I still need more ideas. If anyone has anything to suggest, I'd love to hear/read it :)

Also, any ideas for the spaces, design, fireplace surround, windows etc. are welcome. The laundry, mudroom and bath are on the plan, too, but I didn't want to redraw everything. Any suggestions on those are fine, too. LOL

Thank you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Link

Comments (3)