SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn234

Bosch dishwasher doesnt match other applicances

marilyn234
15 years ago

Well you know my story from the previous post. I bought the dishwasher, which I researched on here and bought never actually seeing the stainless color. I have had it in the garage for 3 weeks, one of the first things I bought. Well after the faucet issue I today brought it into the kitchen opened it and slid it in where it will go. Oh my goodness, not even close to the stainless on the GE Profile range and microwave I purchased. They look beautiful, the stainless is much darker and a different looking stainless than the 500 series I purchase in the Bosch. I dont know what to do as granite is coming next Wednesday, all hookups on Thursday. Really had my heart set on the Bosch. I am looking at Bosch model she4am15uc as it has black on the top and might detract from all that very light stainless that just seems to almost look white from across the room, but dont know if this model will be as good as the one I picked. I am going away tonight to NJ to visit my son for the weekend but am thnking I better cancel and go rebuy everything. This is not like me, I usually research everything and am happy at the end, but this remodel has me going crasy. I appreciate any help you could give as I value your advise and drool over all your beautiful kitchens.

Marilyn

Comments (21)