SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kiwilee_gw

copper farmhouse kitchen sink

kiwilee
13 years ago

Hi-

I'm new here. We are in the middle of a kitchen redo. I have the granite picked out and we are getting cabinets refaced. We started kitchen sink shopping for the granite company and I was originally thinking of a regular undermount stainless steel sink for $300. I found this BEAUTFUL artisan farmhouse w arpon copper sink for $1000. Gorgeous. I never thought I cared about the sink before and not sure I can stomach spending the extra $700 for a sink!! I am thinking of not getting the ogee edging and splurging on this sink.

Anyone have one of these and love it?? Is it worth it? I don't have any extravagant purchases and this would be the one! I feel like I must have it. It would tie in to my indian copper brown granite so well.

What is your experience with these types of sinks? Will this be more of an issue to install? Also, this is off ebay and it makes me nervous to buy without seeing it, but this is reasonable price for a handmade double bowl copper sink.

I have enjoyed the info on here and am having such a struggle with these last minute details. I keep going in such interesting directions from when I started this project 1.5 years ago!!

Comments (4)