SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Looking for fab bath towels/sheets

Sueb20
10 years ago

DH has given me the green light to upgrade some stuff in our master bath -- mainly the towels and shower curtain but I'll be looking for a few other accessories as well.

The last towels I bought were based on some reviews, maybe here or elsewhere online. They're the Macy's hotel collection, I think. They haven't impressed me much. I don't use any harsh cleansers on my face or laundry but the colored towels have bleached-out looking spots all over them. So I'm on the hunt again, and I'd prefer bath SHEETS versus towels just because they feel more luxurious! I've been perusing Pottery Barn, Horchow, Garnet Hill, Company Store, etc., but obviously it's hard to tell how a towel will "perform" without real-people reviews. So, real people, have you found any towels that you just love?

How about shower curtain resources? Again, I've tried all of the above as well as Bloomingdales, West Elm... oh, haven't checked Layla Grace yet, they may have something. The bathroom is gray, cream, and black and I'm keeping it fairly monochromatic because I change the bedding in the master so much (I don't want to feel compelled to change my shower curtain to coordinate with my bedding). I found a John Robshaw curtain I like at Bloomies but still pondering.

Does anyone have RH towels? They LOOK nice...

Comments (14)