SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
midorismom

Need faucet advice...please help!

midorismom
15 years ago

We are remodeling our small kitchen in our new home. We decided to install "Island Sand" color ceramic tile in a random travertine style pattern with a light colored grout. We painted the cabinets a creamy white color and *might* add a brownish glaze. Our new range (Jenn air downdraft) and new sink are stainless steel, while the fridge and dishwasher are white...possibly going to get covered in a stainless steel type paper that I've seen on HGTV. I'm kind of just ignoring the fridge and dishwasher for now as they are newer and in working condition...basically just working around them. Anyway, the counter tops are probably going to be Dupont Zodiaq (quartz) in the Cappucino color. All the lighting is dark iron (bronze-ish) branch-like with leaves and the glass is soooooo beautiful with ice-like edging. I have one pendant light above the sink area and a window behind it. The hardware on the cabinets is going to match the lights (iron-like bronze).

I'm having trouble deciding what finish faucet I should get. My two choices are either oil rubbed bronze or antique pewter. Should it match the sink and appliances or the cabinet hardware and lighting? Opinions anyone? Thanks.

Comments (3)