SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
muskokascp_gw

kitchen redesign version 4.2

muskokascp
13 years ago

Ok, so the last plan wasn't all that stellar - parts of it didn't sit right with me - and you all easily pointed out the drawbacks. This was a good thing because now I am reworking the plan. I don't have the drawing to post this morning but let's see if I can describe it... The addition will now come out 9'6 from the house and go straight across the back of the house for 28' - no more awkward angles. The first 20' are for the kitchen and the last 8' will be for the walk in pantry. I will have a 20' wall for lower cabinets. The range and hood are in the center - essentially 8' long windows coming down to the counter on both sides of the range wall. No uppers. There are no cupboards coming off of either end of this long run. The pantry is 8 x 9'6 There will be a 10' x 4' (or 5?) island facing the windows. The fridge is on a wall facing the end of the island so easy to access. There is a 10' wall behind the island that could also have cabinets - still working on that. My questions - where would you put the prep area and the cleanup area? A second dishwasher? A speed oven?

Comment