SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladyamity

Where to look/find Waverly Villa Discontinued Fabric? PICS

ladyamity
14 years ago

Long Post but some background so you'll know how I ended up in this situation.

So I fell in love with a fabric about five years ago B.P. (Before Parents) and I bought five yards.

For me it was really a splurge but those of you who have read my posts over the last few years know how I'm obsessed with the colors of Rust/TerraCotta, Old/Antique Gold and Deep Greens.

This Villa fabric had every color I love and also, the deep beige background was matching a lot of the deep beige I had in my home.

The Blue in the fabric is an exact match to the Blue pieces of pottery I have in the kitchen.

The fabric has a 'worn' look to it, almost like a crackle or like someone washed the fabric too often or took sand paper to it.

The fabric couldn't be more perfect if it was custom made for me.

We were right in the middle of working on the kitchen, doing a mini-budget reno when my parents moved in and sewing curtains for all the rooms in my home got put on the back burner, as did finishing the kitchen budget reno.

So wouldn't ya know it......

During the last couple years instead of finishing the mini-budget kitchen reno, we enlarged two windows in our kitchen (Mom and Dad like sitting in the little tiny kitchen eat-in area and looking out the window while eating breakfast) and now that I need more fabric for the larger windows, I can't find any!

I found Iron with Wood Accent chairs for my dining room table and once I got the Sunbrella fabric on the cushions and the iron painted from dusty charcoal to almost an ORB, I just KNEW the Waverly fabric would look perfect with the dining room since you can see the kitchen window from the dining room.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who this has happened to, right? Please tell me you've done the same thing?

Mr. Amity asked last night "Why didn't you order enough fabric?" No matter how I tried to explain that the windows are now much bigger, he just doesn't get it.

His idea is to make a valance over each window and be done with it.

Um....no.

I have had my heart set on simple panels on ring clips so I can slide the panels closed when the blazing sun beats into the kitchen in the afternoon.

I had even bought the Rain No Stain off-white liner way back when I bought my fabric.

I was able to find more liner but I've been looking for a week and can't find any place online or in my part of the state that has the Waverly Villa pattern.

Does anyone know of a source for discontinued Waverly fabric?

I just need two yards....it would be enough so that my kitchen windows wouldn't be wearing high-waters.

{{gwi:1875625}}

{{gwi:1875626}}

Please disregard the hole in the wall/tub exploded on the other side of that wall and did a bunch of damage. Extension cords running around the room/baseboards removed and just set in place. We are working on it...just working on it very slowly. *grin*

{{gwi:1875627}}

Comments (9)