SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lkplatow

Sectional stumper - can any of you super-surfers find one?

16 years ago

Since I've got the family room ceiling ripped all apart and the whole room emptied out, I've been doing some serious thinking about just getting new furniture for it. I'm pretty sure that the best configuration for furniture in my family room is a sectional, but I'm having a hard time finding one that will fit. It seems most sectionals are about 90" x 90" (or longer), but my right side can only be 79" long max. All the sectionals I find that have one short side seem to have a chaise as that side - I don't want that - I want a full side with a back and arm on the end...it just has to be short to avoid sticking out into the walkway.

Now I haven't actually gone to a furniture store to look yet - I've been trying to do as much research as I can online first, since I have two little holy terrors kids who don't much appreciate the joy of furniture shopping. Despite many hours of searching, I have yet to find something that fits my size criteria (although I will say that most furniture manufacturers' websites are quite confusing, especially when it comes to specific configurations of sectionals). Can anyone find me some? I want to narrow it down before I commence real-life shopping. Thanks!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm