SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessie21or2

can you please help me find a sink? weeks of frustration...

jessie21
15 years ago

I've been searching for a sink for so long (really, way over a month), I'm about to give up and was hoping someone could help. I've been thinking stainless for the most part, although I could be open to something white if it were very sturdy and wouldn't scratch. I'd like undermount, which I guess is part of the problem. oh, and my new countertop will be solid surface, LG himac.

I now have a drop in, big and small bowl (the big is 21 inches inside) and it has served us well. But, because I really want a nice big main bowl, I've pretty much decided to switch to one large bowl, although not too deep of one.

My problem is that, with my 33 inch cabinet base, I am "between sizes" and it's driving me crazy.

What I would like is an undermount that has an actual interior bowl size of about 25 or 26 inches wide (left to right). What I find are undermounts that are either 21 or 28, 29. Where is the in-between? Since I'm giving up my second sink, 21 will be too small. When I look at the specs, the single sinks are made for either a 27, 30 or......36 inch base. Where are the ones for 33?

My interior cab space is 31 1/4. Can anyone please help me? Any suggestions?

Comments (20)