SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncamy_gw

Well I won't be getting the 24 inch refrigerator. :-(

ncamy
13 years ago

It was a no reserve eBay auction for a Thermador column and I was going to bid up to $100. I had even talked myself into the matching 24 inch freezer column for the same price. However the jerk who listed them suddenly pulled the auctions. I guess cause he didn't get as much as he wanted for it despite the "no reserve." DH said it was very suspicious that someone would rip out built-in appliances and move them to a new house where they "didn't fit." They were paneled and matched his old kitchen. My guess is that his house went into foreclosure and he ripped out anything he thought he could sell. I heard that they are doing that a lot in my area. My DH called him since he had his personal number listed on the description and he said he sold them locally for $4000. Right...I'm sure someone paid him that much money for a used refrigerator ripped out of another house. I have most definitely already reported him to eBay. It was probably a blessing in disguise even though I would have only been out $200.

Comments (8)