SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jgs7691

Almost done - Need BS Help!! -- progress pics incl

jgs7691
12 years ago

We're getting there! Cabinets, counters, sink, appliances are all in and functional -- everything is just lovely!! We are down to the last decisions: paint, lighting fixtures, and backsplash.

I chose BM Greenbrier Beige for the kitchen walls (they're currently SW Fen, which you can still see on the walls), and SW Svelte Sage for the nearby powder room (which was part of the reno, with same cabs as kitchen.)

So, here's the progress (pardon the bad photos -- naked light bulbs do not a pretty picture make!)

{{!gwi}}

Here's the Cafe Brown Silgranit Diamond Supersingle (with Kohler Simplice faucet) -- which I promised another user I would post.

{{!gwi}}

Now for the next decision -- backsplash. I love that the kitchen is sleek and calming at this point, so I don't want something very busy. I am thinking of a crackle (or plain handpainted) subway tile with some sort of textured accent (I have my eye on the American Olean Celtic Knot border in the link below). However, I am completely open to suggestion! (except that I am not a fan of the tumbled/tuscan look) Any backsplash gurus out there? :)

Here's a close-up which gives (I hope) a little better view of the cabinet color (Ginger Cherry) and the countertop (Zodiaq Nutmeg):

{{!gwi}}

I would love any suggestions out there! (Lighting fixtures included!) Thanks for all of your help and hand-holding so far!

Here is a link that might be useful: American Olean Celtic Knot Tile

Comments (8)